Tuesday, May 12, 2009

32

So yesterday was my 32nd birthday. I had a great day. My co-workers took me out to lunch and later that day brought in an ice-cream cake from Marble Slab. YUMMY! After that, I met B at his conference and we spent some time with his co-workers and then left to go have drinks and dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. Double YUM! A lot of people have asked me if I had trouble with turning 32 and the answer is NO. I have no problem with my age group. This might change in a few years, but for right now... I love it. I have so much to be grateful for and hey, having another birthday beats the alternative... not aging at all, which means I'm dead.
Anyway, it was a great day. Below is a picture of the flowers my boss gave me. They smell so good and they are beautiful. Spring is definitely in my office!




2 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was fabulous!

AW said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Sounds like a WONDERFUL day!